In order to better represent the views of the entire community, we ask that all owners make an effort to join us for our annual November association meeting.
Owners wishing to opt out of mulching or pruning for an individual residence may do so by contacting our property manager, Trevor Lawrence, via the on-line contact form located on the Property Manager page.
- April Property-Wide Cleanup & Pruning
- April Lawn Repairs to Snow Plow Damage (please report as needed)
- April Retention Pond Fountain Activation
- April Lawn Treatment
- April Weekly Thursday Grass Trimming Begins
- April Sprinkler System Testing
- May Property Walk-Through, Board & Lawrence Management
- May Sprinkler System Activation
- May Entrance Flower Plantings
- May Property-wide mulching
- June Spring Gutter Cleaning
- June Shrub Pruning
- September 6th, 2018 Annual Association Meeting at 7:00pm at the Westlake Recreation Center, 28955 Hilliard Blvd.
- October Sprinkler System Shut-Down & Winterization
- October Resident Flower Bed Cleanup & Pruning
- November Retention Pond Fountain De-activation
- November Deep root feeding and/or trimming of trees along tree-lawn
- November Fall Gutter Cleaning to take place
- November Final property clean-up